Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

So far this semester, I have really surprised myself because normally I hate reading and never really have finished a book before. Until now, I have finished 4 books this quarter, kind of surprising for me. My reading up to this point was starting to increase each week, until last week, when I decide to get lazy and not read as much, but for the most part I have increase my page totals by each week. Where do i typically read? Normally i will read during my second period assistantship, or while im at a cross country meet, waiting for the time when i can warm up, other than that, i dont typically read. I found out that reading before a race, helps me concentrate more and become more focused on my race. My goal for this semester, I don't really know, I probably would say to make my two response post a week, since I typically only do 1 a week, so I should probably start doing 2 a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment